Aptamil First Infant Milk for Newborns
Aptamil first milk can be given to babies from their birth. The best thing about this Aptamil formula is that it can be used as a substitute for breast milk because it has same nutritional value as breast milk. Babies who feed on the bottle can have this milk. The presence of omega 3 and omega 6 makes this even more efficient for your child as it will help the healthy growth of your child. Special carbohydrates are present and encourage the generation of healthy bacteria for your body. The product is also good for visual ability and brain development.
- Can be given to babies from birth.
- Long expiration date.
- Originated in EU.
- High-quality protein is present.
- Essential Minerals and vitamins are present.
- The growth of the child.
- Nutrients for baby’s stomach.
- Skimmed milk.
Aptamil First Milk is based on the formula:
- Good for visibility of eyes.
- Low-fat milk is used.
- Beneficial for an irregular heartbeat.
- Contains milk, fish, soy and egg
- Substitute for breast milk.
- Strong growth of muscles.
- Cardiovascular health is maintained.
- Tissue inflammation is reduced.
- Amino acids are present which are important for our body.
- The presence of fatty acids.
- Contains LCP’s
- For babies who are fed on the bottle.
Aptamil Formula Nutrients:
- Vitamin A, B12, D3, B6 and K1 are present.
- Lactose is present.
- Coconut oil, rapeseed oil, and sunflower oil are present.
- Low-fat milk is used.
- A high amount of carbohydrate content is present.
- Whey powder is present.
- Nucleotides are present.
- Thiamin is used for a healthy nervous system.
- Calcium and iron are present in sufficient amount.
- Taste and texture are good.
Aptamil Formula Features:
- Aptamil products are healthy for your babies.
- No added preservatives and chemicals
- Aptamil products are sustainable and nature-friendly.
- Aptamil milk is considered close to breast milk.
- Only natural ingredients are used.
- The company is ISO certified.
- Severe protection from pollutants during production.
Aptamil Formula Stage 1 Ingredients:
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Demineralised Whey (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Single Cell Oil), Lactose (from Milk), Skimmed Milk, Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Whey Protein Concentrate (from Milk), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin C, Magnesium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Taurine, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Uridine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5′-Monophosphate, Inositol, Adenosine 5′-Monophosphate, Inosine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Nicotinamide, L-Tryptophan, Guanosine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K1, L-Carnitine, Riboflavin
Nutritional Data of Aptamil Milk Stage 1:
|Typical Values||100ml prepared feed|
|of which, saturates||1.5g|
|of which, unsaturates||1.9g|
|of which, LCPs¿||0.024g|
|– Arachidonic acid (AA)||0.011g|
|– Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||0.010g|
|of which, sugars||7.3g|
|of which, lactose||7g|
|Vitamin A||54 µg-RE|
|Vitamin D3||1.2 µg|
|Vitamin E||1.1mg ¿-TE|
|¿Long Chain Polyunsaturated fatty acids|
For more info, please go to Aptamil UK.
Aptamil Stage 2: 6 months ~ 12 months
Aptamil Stage 3: 1 year ~ 2 years