- Blue plastic seal on the front of the tub can be broken very easily, and we do not offer any refund/replacement when this seal is taken off. Please purchase a different formula if you are uncomfortable with this.
Driven by science & nature
Inspired by 40 years of research in early life science
Made with organic ingredients
Crafted with care
Our Organic First Infant Milk developed with certified organic ingredients
Contains DHA (Omega-3 LCPs), as required by the legislation for all infant formula.
As required by the legislation, First Infant Milk is nutritionally complete and suitable as a sole source of nutrition from birth and as part of a varied weaning diet from 6 months.
Ingredients of Aptamil Organic Formula Stage 1:
Organic demineralised whey (from milk), Organic vegetable oils (Organic palm oil, Organic coconut oil, Organic rapeseed oil, Organic high oleic sunflower oil, Organic sunflower oil), Organic lactose (from milk), Organic skimmed milk, Organic galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Organic whey protein (from milk), Calcium phosphate, Emulsifier (Organic soy lecithin), Fish oil, Potassium citrate, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Sodium chloride, Choline chloride, Magnesium chloride, Potassium chloride, Vitamin C, Inositol, Potassium hydroxide, Ferrous sulphate, L-Carnitine, Zinc sulphate, Vitamin E, Pantothenic acid, Nicotinamide, Copper sulphate, Thiamin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Folic acid, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite, Manganese sulphate, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Allergy advice: for allergens, see ingredients in bold
- Typical values per 100ml prepared feed/Units
- of which, saturates1.4g
- of which, mono-unsaturates1.3g
- of which, polyunsaturates0.6g
- of which, LCPs†0.038g
- – Arachidonic acid (AA)0.017g
- – Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)0.017g
- of which, sugars7.2g
- of which, lactose7.06g
- of which, polyols0.011g
- – Inositol0.011g
- of which, GOS°0.24g
- of which, FOS◊0.04g
- Vitamin A58µg
- Vitamin D31.4µg
- Vitamin E1.3mg TE
- Vitamin K14.1µg
- Vitamin C9.3mg
- Thiamin (B1)0.08mg
- Riboflavin (B2)0.09mg
- Niacin (B3)0.43mg
- Vitamin B60.06mg
- Vitamin B120.14µg
- Pantothenic acid0.73mg
- Choline 22mg
- Non-caloric carbohydrate (GOS°)0.1g
†Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
Preparing your baby’s feed
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.