Bambinchen Goat Milk Baby Formula Stage 2 from 6 Months Onwards 400g USA Seller
Bambinchen goat milk formula is made from fresh, full-cream goat’s milk with natural ingredients. Bambinchen products only have a few added ingredients (e.g. vitamins and irons), which are tailored to babies’ needs, making Bambinchen 2 follow-on goat milk formula adequate meals.
- Bambinchen contains no cow’s milk, and is made daily from fresh goat’s milk in New Zealand.
- Bambinchen thus contains all the positive ingredients of fresh, full-cream goat’s milk.
- Minimised processing ensures excellent tolerance.
- Bambinchen is naturally gluten-free, and made without any genetic engineering.
- Bambinchen has optimum protein content, preventing the risk of becoming overweight in later life.
- The proteins in goat’s milk are easy to digest.
- Bambinchen’s suitability has been scientifically proven through clinical studies.
- Decades of experience and a good, mild taste help ensure satisfied babies.
Please understand that this product has a tendency of denting easily. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer replacements/discount on minor dents (even the replacements could be dented again). Instead, we are happy to issue a full refund once the product is returned. We always double check and will only ship brand new products in perfect condition. If you are uncomfortable with this, please consider purchasing a different product that comes in a box. Dented cans are still safe to consume, unless formula powder came out and got exposed to the air. Here is a statement from NannyCare in regards to dented cans:
“If the tin is only slightly dented or misshapen then there should be no compromise to the powder; it is fine to use it. If there is any loose powder on the outside of the tins or any of the tins seals are dented or split, i.e. the seals at the top, bottom and sides of tin and also the ring pull lid, then the formula should be thrown away.”
Goat’s milk-based follow-on milk
400 g can – loose powder
1 can of Bambinchen 2 produces approx. 3 litres of follow-on milk.
Please make a careful note of our instructions. Only use the measuring spoon provided, and ensure doses are accurate. Wash your hands before preparing feeds.
- Sterilise bottles, teats and other items by boiling or using an approved appliance.
- Pour the required quantity of boiled then cooled water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Add the required number of level measuring spoons of Bambinchen milk powder. To do this, loosely pour the powder onto the spoon and smoothen with a knife.
- Always add one level measuring spoon of Bambinchen milk powder per 30 ml water into the feeding bottle.
- Firmly seal the lid onto the bottle, and dissolve the powder into the water by shaking vigorously. Make sure the volume of prepared formula is greater than that of the water added.
- Check the formula’s temperature before feeding by placing a few drops on your wrist.
Please note! Bambinchen contains the natural milk sugar known as lactose. Frequent or ongoing contact between teeth and foods or liquids containing carbohydrates may cause dental and other associated damage. For this reason, do not give your child the bottle as a comforter; use it only for actual drinking!
Please dispose of any leftover formula.
Never warm the formula up in the microwave!
Bambinchen 2 intake and dosage
|Age in months||Boiled water in ml||Number of measuring spoons||Bottle feeds per day|
|after the 6th month||240||8||4|
The intake per bottle may vary from baby to baby.
The recommended intake serves as a guide.
Golden Goat full-cream goat’s milk powder can be used for babies over 2.
Full-cream goat’s milk powder 43% (heat-treated), lactose (from milk), vegetable oils (High-oleic sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, antioxidants (sunflower lecithin, mixed tocopherols)), minerals (calcium citrate, sodium citrate, dicalcium phosphate, calcium hydroxide, iron sulphate, potassium chloride, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite), vitamins (vitamin C, vitamin E, niacin, vitamin A, vitamin D3, calcium-D-pantothenate, vitamin K1, vitamin B12, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, folic acid, biotin), choline chloride, L-tryptophan, L-isoleucin, taurine.
Produced in a protected environment.
|Composition||Powder per 100 g||of milk per 100 ml|
|Calorific value||2100 kJ / 510 kcal||275 kJ / 66 kcal|
|Protein||10,1 g||1,3 g|
|Carbohhydrates||57,4 g||7,4 g|
|– lactose||57,4 g||7,4 g|
|Fat||26,7 g||3,4 g|
|– saturated fatty acids||10,4 g||1,3 g|
|– monounsaturated fatty acids||12,1 g||1,6 g|
|— Oleic acid ω9 (Omega 9)||10,5 g||1,4 g|
|– polyunsatuated fatty acids||4,2 g||0,54 g|
|– Linoleic acid ω6 (Omega 6)||3,0 g||0,39 g|
|– α-linoleic acid ω3 (Omega 3)||0,45 g||0,058 g|
|Sodium||140 mg||18 mg|
|Calcium||500 mg||65 mg|
|Phosphorus||330 mg||43 mg|
|Potassium||570 mg||74 mg|
|Chloride||530 mg||68 mg|
|Magnesium||46 mg||5,9 mg|
|Iron||5,5 mg||0,71 mg|
|Zinc||3,8 mg||0,49 mg|
|Iodine||63 µg||8,1 µg|
|Copper||350 µg||45 µg|
|Manganese||65 µg||8,4 µg|
|Selenium||9,5 µg||1,2 µg|
|Fluoride||50 µg||6,5 µg|
|Vitamin A (RE)||540 µg||70 µg|
|Vitamin D3||7,5 µg||1,0 µg|
|Vitamin E (α-TE)||12 mg||1,5 mg|
|Vitamin K1||52 µg||6,7 µg|
|Vitamin C||76 mg||10 mg|
|Vitamin B1||480 µg||62 µg|
|Vitamin B2||950 µg||120 µg|
|Niacin||5300 µg||680 µg|
|Vitamin B6||280 µg||36 µg|
|Pantothenic acid||2700 µg||350 µg|
|Vitamin B12||1,4 µg||0,18 µg|
|Biotin||18 µg||2,3 µg|
|Choline||100 mg||13 mg|
|Taurine||36 mg||4,6 mg|
|Inositol||30 mg||3,9 mg|