How to use your HiPP milk storage box
1. Before using your milk storage box for the first time, please ensure you clean the box thoroughly. Please note that this box can be used in the dishwasher.
2. Open your packet by cutting across the foil sachet (approximately 3.5cm from the top), with a clean pair of scissors to ensure that the foil sachet sits underneath the scoop leveller.
3. After use, please seal the foil sachet by using the sticker provided, or a peg.
4. Insert your scoop in the holder in the lid. Place the lid on the box.
1. For hygiene reasons, the powder must be kept in the foil sachet and not decanted into the box.
2. When making up a feed, always follow the instructions on our packaging and keep the original box. Always use the scoop provided in the pack.
3. We recommend that you seal the foil sachet back up after every use and the lid is placed back on the box to keep the powder fresh.
4. Powdered formula can be stored for up to 3 weeks once opened.
5. Clean between sachets by ideally sterilising in the dishwasher or using a cold water steriliser.
For more information, visit hipp.co.uk or call our helpline on 0845 050 1351