Hipp Organic German Combiotik Formula Stage 3 from 10 Months 600g
- No Soy, wheat, peanut, milk/lactose, nut, egg, celery
- Suitable for vegetarians
- German product with English translation
- Can be used after 10 months of age.
Hipp BIO Combiotik Stage 3 is specially designed for babies who are 10 months and above. It’s a fantastic way to continue with healthy food when your baby begins to eat solid food. It contains all the proteins, carbohydrates, fat and nutrients growing up. It does not contain added sugar and chemicals as compared to other formulas. It does have Omega 3 and 6 for continuous brain development along with other minerals, vitamins, and nutrients to keep the baby strong and healthy.
Hipp Organic German Combiotik Formula Stage 3 is based on:
- Long chain polyunsaturated (LCP) Omega 3 and 6 as in breast milk.
- Child-friendly reduced protein, important vitamins, and minerals.
- It also contains valuable Vitamin D and Iron to promote calcium absorption and support healthy growth.
- For the safety of your baby, the WHO recommends you to use purified water to make the formula
- All the Hipp products are produced under highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene, but WHO still insists that water should be boiled before mixing and preparation of the formula.
- This will absolutely ensure that there is no bacterial contamination present in the water or formula.
- Bottles, nipples, and lids should be sterilized appropriately.
- Suitable for 10-month baby and above age group.
- Hipp is Organic certified and biodynamic.
- Contains non-synthetic vitamins and minerals
- Contains calcium for strong bones
- Vitamin A, C, and D for calcium absorption and healthy immune system
- Omega 3 and 6 for continuous brain development
- The palm oil is organic from sustainable cultivation and certified by independent inspection bodies.
- Gluten free
- Does NOT contain hormones, pesticides, herbicides and antibiotic
Legal Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site or any communications with the Formuland Support Team is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Any information found on this website or provided by the Formuland Support Team has been obtained by Formuland from sources believed to be reliable. The accuracy, completeness, timeliness or correct sequencing of any information found on this website or provided by the Formuland Support Team or services provided, however, is never guaranteed by Formuland . Formuland reserves the right to change any information, terms, conditions and policies at anytime without notice. Formuland does not make any express or implied warranties (including, without limitation, any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use) regarding information from this website or provided by the Formuland Support Team. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you or your child has a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Formuland assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Formuland is not engaged in delivering medical advice or services. The information presented on this site is not intended for diagnostic or treatment purposes. Please consult your own physician for medical advice or services. Formuland will not be liable to anyone for interruption, inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, in information from this website or information provided from the Formuland Support Team or for any damages (whether direct or indirect, consequential, punitive or exemplary) resulting therefrom. Always first consult with a pediatrician or certified professional. Remember to consult your pediatrician on your infant formula choices and issues with switching baby formulas.