Hipp HA (Hypoallergenic) Stage 1 from Birth 500g (German Box and Formulation)
Hipp HA formula is a hypoallergenic formula which is suitable for babies with milk protein allergy. Milk protein can be an important factor to trigger allergies. The Hypoallergenic (HA) protein diet contains milk which is split in simple molecules. This reduces the risk of allergies. The protein formula used in Hipp is completely hydrolyzed and was proven by studies to prevent allergies. A low-allergen diet cannot give complete protection but reduces the risk of allergies in infants. The HA formula should stay constant for 4 to 6 months in order to produce best results. A small amount of non-hydrolyzed protein can promote sensitivity and destroy the benefits of the low-allergen diet.
Hipp HA Stage 1 From Birth 500g (German Box and Formulation) is based on the formula of:
- The formula of hypoallergenic (HA) fits the babies who have allergic reactions.
- It contains prebiotic fiber, long chain Omega 3 and 6, polyunsaturated fatty acids, natural lactic acid and hypoallergenic protein.
- The Hipp HA stage 1 contains a high degree of hydrolyzed protein hydrolyzate. It contains small amounts of protein components less foreign to the infant’s bodies.
- It reduces hypersensitivity to milk protein. It reduces allergy to protein milk compared to other products.
Features of Hipp HA Stage 1:
- The Hipp HA Stage 1 from Birth should be given under medical supervision.
- The organic baby food products contain a formula which can prevent allergies.
- The product can be used for infants with a sensitive stomach.
- The Hipp HA Stage 1 contains starch which will make the food filling for the baby.
Nutrients of Hipp Hypoallergenic Formula Stage 1:
- The organic product can be given from birth.
- Contains pre-biotic fiber
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Omega 3 and 6 for brain and nervous system development
- Contains low levels of allergens which are similar to breast milk
- It is Gluten free
- Contains essential Vitamins E, B1, B2, B12 and B6.
- Vitamin D for good health
- Contains Lactose and starch to make the food filling for the baby.
- Reduces hypersensitivity to milk protein
Hipp Hypoallergenic Formula Stage 1 Ingredients:
Lactose , vegetable oils , whey protein hydrolyzate , starch, food prebiotic fibers ( GALACTO lactose ) , calcium orthophosphate , potassium chloride, emulsifier : Citric acid esters of mono and diglycerides , LCP from a mixture of oils (vegetable and fish oils) sodium hydroxide , potassium hydroxide , L- tirosinas , L- phenylalanine, vitamin C , magnesium carbonate , choline , L- tryptophan , calcium carbonate, inositol , ferrous lactate , zinc sulphate , L- carnitine, probiotic lactic acid bacteria culture , pantothenic acid vitamin A, niacin , copper sulfate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate , potassium iodate, folic acid , vitamin K , sodium selenate , biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12 .
For LCP- long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
Nutritional Values of Hipp HA 1:
|per 100 ml prepared bottle|
|Energy||(kJ / kcal)||289|
|LCP (Omega 3 & 6)||mg||16|
|Based on Standard Preparation:|
|13.7 g of Hipp HA 1 Combiotik 90 ml of boiled water = 100 ml prepared bottle|
Legal Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site or any communications with the Formuland Support Team is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Any information found on this website or provided by the Formuland Support Team has been obtained by Formuland from sources believed to be reliable. The accuracy, completeness, timeliness or correct sequencing of any information found on this website or provided by the Formuland Support Team or services provided, however, is never guaranteed by Formuland . Formuland reserves the right to change any information, terms, conditions and policies at anytime without notice. Formuland does not make any express or implied warranties (including, without limitation, any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use) regarding information from this website or provided by the Formuland Support Team. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you or your child has a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Formuland assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Formuland is not engaged in delivering medical advice or services. The information presented on this site is not intended for diagnostic or treatment purposes. Please consult your own physician for medical advice or services. Formuland will not be liable to anyone for interruption, inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, in information from this website or information provided from the Formuland Support Team or for any damages (whether direct or indirect, consequential, punitive or exemplary) resulting therefrom. Always first consult with a pediatrician or certified professional. Remember to consult your pediatrician on your infant formula choices and issues with switching baby formulas.