Hipp HA (Hypoallergenic) Stage 1 from Birth 500g (German Box and Formulation)
Hipp HA formula is a hypoallergenic formula which is suitable for babies with milk protein allergy. Milk protein can be an important factor to trigger allergies. The Hypoallergenic (HA) protein diet contains milk which is split in simple molecules. This reduces the risk of allergies. The protein formula used in Hipp is completely hydrolyzed and was proven by studies to prevent allergies. A low-allergen diet cannot give complete protection but reduces the risk of allergies in infants. The HA formula should stay constant for 4 to 6 months in order to produce best results. A small amount of non-hydrolyzed protein can promote sensitivity and destroy the benefits of the low-allergen diet.
Hipp HA Stage 1 From Birth 500g (German Box and Formulation) is based on the formula of:
- The formula of hypoallergenic (HA) fits the babies who have allergic reactions.
- It contains prebiotic fiber, long chain Omega 3 and 6, polyunsaturated fatty acids, natural lactic acid and hypoallergenic protein.
- The Hipp HA stage 1 contains a high degree of hydrolyzed protein hydrolyzate. It contains small amounts of protein components less foreign to the infant’s bodies.
- It reduces hypersensitivity to milk protein. It reduces allergy to protein milk compared to other products.
Features of Hipp HA Stage 1:
- The Hipp HA Stage 1 from Birth should be given under medical supervision.
- The organic baby food products contain a formula which can prevent allergies.
- The product can be used for infants with a sensitive stomach.
- The Hipp HA Stage 1 contains starch which will make the food filling for the baby.
Nutrients of Hipp Hypoallergenic Formula Stage 1:
- The organic product can be given from birth.
- Contains pre-biotic fiber
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Omega 3 and 6 for brain and nervous system development
- Contains low levels of allergens which are similar to breast milk
- It is Gluten free
- Contains essential Vitamins E, B1, B2, B12 and B6.
- Vitamin D for good health
- Contains Lactose and starch to make the food filling for the baby.
- Reduces hypersensitivity to milk protein
Hipp Hypoallergenic Formula Stage 1 Ingredients:
Lactose , vegetable oils , whey protein hydrolyzate , starch, food prebiotic fibers ( GALACTO lactose ) , calcium orthophosphate , potassium chloride, emulsifier : Citric acid esters of mono and diglycerides , LCP from a mixture of oils (vegetable and fish oils) sodium hydroxide , potassium hydroxide , L- tirosinas , L- phenylalanine, vitamin C , magnesium carbonate , choline , L- tryptophan , calcium carbonate, inositol , ferrous lactate , zinc sulphate , L- carnitine, probiotic lactic acid bacteria culture , pantothenic acid vitamin A, niacin , copper sulfate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate , potassium iodate, folic acid , vitamin K , sodium selenate , biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12 .
For LCP- long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
Nutritional Values of Hipp HA 1:
|per 100 ml prepared bottle|
|Energy||(kJ / kcal)||289|
|LCP (Omega 3 & 6)||mg||16|
|Based on Standard Preparation:|
|13.7 g of Hipp HA 1 Combiotik 90 ml of boiled water = 100 ml prepared bottle|