Kabrita Stage 2 Goat Milk Formula 800g from 6 months to 12 months
Kabrita stage 2 goat milk formula is suitable from 6 months to 12 months. Kabrita follow on formula is a gentle nature of goat milk with nutrients such as whey protein, DHA, omega-3 fatty acids, and dietary fibers.
Breast milk contains exactly the right amount of nutrients that babies need to grow and prosper. However, if you are unable to breastfeed from 6 months to 12 months, then Kabrita stage 2 goat milk formula provides a suitable alternative.
Please always follow the instructions on the can unless otherwise specified.
Please understand that this product has a tendency of denting easily. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer replacements/discount on minor dents (even the replacements could be dented again). Instead, we are happy to issue a full refund once the product is returned. We always double check and will only ship brand new products in perfect condition. If you are uncomfortable with this, please consider purchasing a different product that comes in a box. Dented cans are still safe to consume, unless formula powder came out and got exposed to the air.
Skimmed goat’s milk, lactose (milk), vegetable oils (coconut oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), high sn-2 palmitic acid oil, goat whey protein concentrate powder (milk), galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (milk), minerals (calcium carbonate, tricalcium phosphate, tripotassium citrate , trisodium citrate, sodium chloride, potassium hydroxide, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate), docosahexaenoic acid rich oil (DHA) (fish), choline bitartrate, arachidonic acid rich oil (AA), vitamins (sodium ascorbate, L-ascorbic acid, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, calcium D-pantothenate, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, retinyl acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, phytomenadione, cholecalciferol, D-biotin, cyanocobalamine, laurolan, Lositin, laurol) -carnitine L-tartrate.
Prepare the milk no more than 1 hour before feeding. Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the milk.
1. Sterilise utensils to manufacturers guidelines.
2. Fill the bottle with the correct amount of boiled water that has been cooled down to about 40°C.
3. Add the indicated amount of Kabrita Infant milk to the corresponding amount of water.
4. Cap the bottle and shake well until the powder is dissolved. 5. Test the temperature on the inside of your wrist.
Unless prescribed otherwise by your health care professional:
- Use only the scoop provided in the carton. To make 100ml Kabrita Follow-on formula, add 3 level scoops of powder (13.5) to 90ml water.
- Consult your health care professional about introducing solid foods such as fruit and vegetable purees at approximately 6 months of age
|Average nutritional value
||Per 100 ml||Unit|
|saturated fatty acids||1.2||g|
|mono unsaturated fatty acids||1.2||g|
|poly unsaturated fatty acids||0.63||g|
|arachidonic acid (AA)||15||mg|
|docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||15||mg|
|vitamin А||59||µg RE|
|vitamin Е||1||mg α-TE|
|folate||17.6||µg – DFE|