Lebenswert Formula Bio Stage 2 Organic follow on milk
* Additional iron may be necessary if you are using this formula. Please consult with your pediatrician.
What is Lebenswert Formula?
- Prepared from organic farming.
- Rich in Vitamin A, B, C, D and E.
- High source of Iron.
- Can be given to babies of 6 months and more.
- Skimmed milk is used while preparing the product.
- Products used are organic certified.
This product of lebenswert formula bio can be given to the babies of age 6 months or more. It is prepared under the strict guidance of organic farming and Bioland association. Milk used in the production is skimmed milk which contains very low amount of calories. The product does not contain any chemical or added preservatives, only nature loving ingredients are used because the chemical can harm the growth of the baby. The product contains all essential vitamins and minerals which are necessary for the healthy growth of the child. It is easily digestible and the taste will be loved by your child.
Why choose Lebenswert Formula Stage 2:
- Palm oil, rapeseed oil, and sunflower oil are present.
- No animals were harmed during production.
- Milk from organic farming species-appropriate propagation.
- Easy digestible due to the presence of dietary fibers.
- No use of synthetic and chemical agents.
- Product is independently checked at each stage of production.
- Production is done under sustainable natural environment.
- Presence of organic whey powder.
- Necessary fatty acid and folic acid are present.
- Mix it with the boiled water and shake the mixture before feeding.
- Can be fed in a bottle.
Lebenswert Formula Features:
- High source of Iron, calcium, and vitamins.
- Completely gluten free
- Genetically modified ingredients are not used.
- Chemical and synthetic fertilizers are strictly prohibited while production.
- No extra flavor, color, and any other fertilizer are involved.
- Severely restricted from pollutants.
- Good in taste.
- Strict guidelines of organic farming are followed.
- Lebenswert products are nature-friendly and sustainable.
- Products are gathered from organic farms where artificial fertilizers are not allowed.
- Company is ISO certified.
- Latest technology is used for the production.
Lebenswert Formula Stage 2 Ingredients:
Skimmed milk *, whey powder (partly demineralised) *, vegetable oils * (palm oil *, rapeseed oil *, sunflower oil *), maltodextrin *, calcium, vitamin C, iron pyrophosphate, copper sulfate, vitamin E, zinc sulfate, niacin, calcium, vitamin B 1 , vitamin B 6 , vitamin A, folic acid, potassium iodate, manganese sulfate, vitamin K 1 , sodium selenite, vitamin D.
* From organic farming
Other Stages of Lebenswert Organic Formula:
Stage 1: 0 months to 6 months
Stage 3: 10 months and up
Legal Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site or any communications with the Formuland Support Team is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Any information found on this website or provided by the Formuland Support Team has been obtained by Formuland from sources believed to be reliable. The accuracy, completeness, timeliness or correct sequencing of any information found on this website or provided by the Formuland Support Team or services provided, however, is never guaranteed by Formuland . Formuland reserves the right to change any information, terms, conditions and policies at anytime without notice. Formuland does not make any express or implied warranties (including, without limitation, any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use) regarding information from this website or provided by the Formuland Support Team. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you or your child has a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Formuland assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Formuland is not engaged in delivering medical advice or services. The information presented on this site is not intended for diagnostic or treatment purposes. Please consult your own physician for medical advice or services. Formuland will not be liable to anyone for interruption, inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, in information from this website or information provided from the Formuland Support Team or for any damages (whether direct or indirect, consequential, punitive or exemplary) resulting therefrom. Always first consult with a pediatrician or certified professional. Remember to consult your pediatrician on your infant formula choices and issues with switching baby formulas.