Loulouka 1 organic infant milk based on goat milk – 0 – 6 months (400g)
Loulouka Goat is:
– made from WHOLE goat milk,
– is organic,
– palm oil free,
– DHA from algae (!)
– and a great alternative for little ones who have a cow milk allergie,
– gentle for the stomach and easy to digest,
– comes closed to breast milk through the texture.
whole goat milk* (milk), lactose (milk), vegetable oils* (sunflower, rapeseed), L-choline bitartrate, calcium hydroxide, microalgae (milk), L-cysteine, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, magnesium chloride, ascorbic acid, L-tryptophan, L- tyrosine, trisodium citrate, iron lactate, inositol, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, zinc sulfate, L-carnitine L-tartrate, niacinamide, calcium-D-pantothenate, copper sulfate, retinyl acetate, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxin hydrochloride, folic acid, riboflavin, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, vitamin K1, sodium selenite, cholecalciferol, biotin, cyanocobalamin.
|Gluten, gluten containing cereals||N|
|Milk protein (incl. lactose)||Y|
1. Wash hands carefully. Ensure that the bottle and nipple are clean.
2. Boil the required amount of water, and let it cool down until 37°C. Pour the required amount of water into the bottle.
3. Always use the enclosed measuring spoon. Scoop the enclosed measuring spoon loosely through the powder, and smooth it off with the back of a clean knife.
4. Add the correct number of scoops to the water in the bottle. Twist the cap on the bottle, and shake gently until the powder is completely dissolved.
5. Important! Always check the temperature of prepared food on the inside of your wrist before feeding your baby.
1. Use prepared food within one hour after preparation, do not keep unused food, but discard.
2. Always follow the preparation advice as stated on this packaging. Improper preparation and storage of infant formula is associated with health risks. Only use the measuring spoon enclosed in the packaging.
|Age in weeks or
|Number of leveled
|Number of feedings per 24 hours|
|0-1 week||Follow pediatricians advice|
|1-4 weeks||3||90||100||6 – 7|
|4-8 weeks||4||120||135||5 – 6|
|2-3 months||5||150||165||5 – 6|
|3-5 months||6||180||200||4 – 5|
|5-6 months||7||210||230||4 – 5|
3 leveled scoops infant formula + 90 ml water = 100 ml prepared food.
This feeding is a guideline. Ask your pediatrician or consultation office how much food your child needs.
Storage advice: After opening, the packaging has a shelf life of 3 weeks. Store at a cool and dry place.
|of which saturated fat||1,3||g|
|of which monounsaturated fatty acids||1,7||g|
|of which polyunsaturated fatty acids||0,6||g|
|of which linoleic acid||500||mg|
|of which ɑ-linolenic acid||50||mg|
|of which docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||14,7||mg|
|of which sugars||7,6||g|
|of which lactose||7,6||g|
|of which whey protein||0,3||g|
|of which casein||1,1||g|
|Vitamin E||1,8||mg α-TE|
*Per 100 ml prepared product (13,2 g powder + 90 ml water). 1 leveled scoop contains approximately 4,4 g powder.
Breast feeding is the best food for babies. Loulouka 1 infant milk has been specially developed for babies up to 6 months, and is part of a varied diet. Consult your pediatrician or consultation office before you start with Loulouka 1 infant milk. They can advice you on how much your baby needs and when.
“This specification may be subject to change. Changes in the specification and/or design may occur as a result of changes in legislation, processing, availability of raw materials, etc.”