NANNY Care Formula Follow-On Goat Milk Stage 2 900g UK
This product is used as an additional meal to regular lunch or breakfast
- It is a rich source of essential nutrients required for overall development
- It can be consumed by the babies of 6 months and above
- NANNY Care Follow-On Goat Milk can also be used as a substitute for breakfast or proper lunch
- It serves as a variety of food to the babies
NANNY Care Follow-On Goat Milk 2 900g UK is used as an additional diet meal that serves as a rich source of essential nutrients. The nutrients include all kinds of vitamins, minerals, calcium, proteins, etc. It contains Vitamins A and D which are necessary for a strong immune system. It contains iron which is required to clean the blood and keep it free from impurities. Follow On Goat Milk is also a good source of Calcium which is responsible for strong bones and prevents joints disease in the later years. This serves as a supplement to overall growth and development of the child.
Please understand that this product has a tendency of denting easily. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer replacements/discount on minor dents (even the replacements could be dented again). Instead, we are happy to issue a full refund once the product is returned. We always double check and will only ship brand new products in perfect condition. If you are uncomfortable with this, please consider purchasing a different product that comes in a box. Dented cans are still safe to consume, unless formula powder came out and got exposed to the air. Here is a statement from NannyCare in regards to dented cans:
“If the tin is only slightly dented or misshapen then there should be no compromise to the powder; it is fine to use it. If there is any loose powder on the outside of the tins or any of the tins seals are dented or split, i.e. the seals at the top, bottom and sides of tin and also the ring pull lid, then the formula should be thrown away.”
NANNY Care Follow-On Goat Milk 2 900g UK is based on formula:
- It contains extracts of processed goat milk which comprise of about 43% of all ingredients
- The product contains lactose, a derivative of lactic acid from milk
- It contains oils of sunflower, rapeseed, and oleic sunflower
- Antioxidants are also added to the product to make it beneficial for blood purification
- It contains various other chemicals like taurine and chloride
- Some amount of citric acid is added to maintain acid levels while digestion
- It contains almost all the necessary minerals and vitamins
- Vitamins include Vitamin D and K which are important for healthy immune system
- It is also a rich source of Vitamin C which also is required for white blood cells to fight diseases.
- The product contains sufficient amount of Calcium required for strong bones and healthy physique
- The product can be used as an additional meal
- It can also be used as a substitute for lunch or breakfast
- Along with a great taste, it provides all the essential nutrients required by the infant body
- All the kids from 6 months of age can consume NANNY Care Follow On 2 Goat Milk 900g UK
Preparation and Usage of Nanny Care Formula Stage 2:
Preparing the Feed
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow preparation and storage instructions may make your baby ill.
1 Wash hands and sterilise all equipment according to manufacturer’s instructions.
2 Boil fresh water. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water. Leave to cool for maximum 30 minutes. Measure required water (see feeding guide), pour into sterilised bottle.
3 Using the scoop provided, lightly fill with powder and level off. Always add 1 level scoop of powder (4.3g) for each 30ml of water.
4 Add the required number of scoops to the cooled boiled water.
5 Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until the powder us fully dissolved.
6 Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Feeding Guide from 6 months +
Level scoops of powder: 6, Cooled boiled water per feed: 180ml 6fl oz
Level scoops of powder: 7, Cooled boiled water per feed: 210ml 7fl oz
Babies from 6 months onward need about 500-600ml of breast milk or formula per day.
4.3g scoop enclosed. This information is given as a guide only. Your baby may need more or less than the amounts shown. Note the volume of prepared formula is slightly greater than that of the water added.
Important Feeding Instructions
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds within 2 hours maximum. The water should be freshly boiled and allowed to cool to a minimum of 70°C, and no longer than 30 minutes. Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Do not add extra scoops of powder, or anything else to your baby’s feed.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pasteurised Goat Milk Solids (43%), Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower, Rapeseed, Sunflower), Minerals, Vitamins, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Antioxidant (Sunflower Lecithin), L-Tryptophan, L-Isoleucine, Taurine, Antioxidant (Tocopherol-Rich Extract), Vitamins: Ascorbic Acid, Dl-a-Tocopheryl Acetate, Nicotinamide, Retinyl Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Calcium d-Pantothenate, Phytonadione, Cyanocobalamin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Minerals: Calcium Hydroxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Calcium Citrate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite
|Typical Values||made up as directed Per 100ml prepared feed|
|of which saturates g||1.3|
|of which monounsaturates g||1.6|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.54|
|– Linoleic acid (omega 6) mg||390|
|– ¿-Linolenic acid (omega 3) mg||58|
|of which sugars g||7.4|
|of which lactose g||7.4|
|(Salt equivalent g||0.045)|
|Vitamin A µg RE||70|
|Vitamin E mg ¿- TE||1.5|
|Vitamin K1 µg||6.7|
|Vitamin C mg||10|
|Thiamin (B1) µg||62|
|Riboflavin (B2) µg||120|
|Niacin (B3) µg||680|
|Vitamin B6 µg||36|
|Folic acid µg||11|
|Vitamin B12 µg||0.18|
|Pantothenic acid µg||350|