NANNY care Formula Growing Up Goat Milk 1-3 Years 900g UK
- The product can be consumed by the children from age 1-3 years
- It serves as a rich source of Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Vitamin K
- It is a necessary formula required for overall health and development of the children
- This product is also a rich source of calcium and protein required for strong bones and body structure.
- Growing up Goat Milk can be used an additional supplement with lunch or breakfast.
- It can also be served as a substitute and a varied diet meal.
NANNY care Growing up Goat Milk 1-3 Years makes one of the most important meals of the day. It can be consumed by the kids of age 1-3 years. It is a rich source of essential nutrients like nutrients like calcium, protein, and vitamins. A meal containing NANNYcare Goat Milk fulfils all the necessary requirements for proper growth and development of the body. It helps strengthening of bones and joints, purification of blood, good skin and eyes, etc. It also serves as a substitute for meals like lunch and breakfast, and probably is more nutritious than the regular food.
Please understand that this product has a tendency of denting easily. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer replacements/discount on minor dents (even the replacements could be dented again). Instead, we are happy to issue a full refund once the product is returned. We always double check and will only ship brand new products in perfect condition. If you are uncomfortable with this, please consider purchasing a different product that comes in a box. Dented cans are still safe to consume, unless formula powder came out and got exposed to the air. Here is a statement from NannyCare in regards to dented cans:
“If the tin is only slightly dented or misshapen then there should be no compromise to the powder; it is fine to use it. If there is any loose powder on the outside of the tins or any of the tins seals are dented or split, i.e. the seals at the top, bottom and sides of tin and also the ring pull lid, then the formula should be thrown away.”
NANNY care Growing Up Goat Milk 1-3 Years 900g UK based on formula:
- The product comprises of 62% pasteurized goat milk products which are rich sources of calcium and proteins
- It consists of Lactose which is a kind of sugar that provides energy throughout the day
- It contains vegetable oils of sunflower and rapeseed extracts
- There is a little addition of citric acid which acts as acidity regulator
- It also has various vitamins and minerals in sufficient amount
- It has various vitamins such as Vitamin C, Vitamin D, riboflavin, folic acid
- The vitamins present in the product help build up immune system
- Vitamin C helps fight diseases by promoting more number of white blood cells
- Calcium present in the product helps strong bones and build a strong physique
- Calcium derivatives such as calcium citrate help in overall development of immune system
- It uses various chemicals ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, etc. which are non-harmful to the children’s body but benefits it in various ways
- It can be consumed by children of age 1-3 years
- It can be served as an additional meal
- It can also be used as a substitute for lunch and breakfast
- The product is a rich source of minerals and vitamins along with other essential nutrients
- It helps in total growth and development of the body.
Preparation and Usage of Nanny Care Goat Milk Stage 3:
Preparing the Drink
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow preparation and storage instructions may make your baby ill.
Use only the 4.5g measuring scoop provided. Add one level scoop of powder (4.5g) to each 30ml of cooled boiled water.
1 Always wash your hands before preparing drink. Measure 180ml (6 fl oz) of freshly boiled water, allowed to cool for no more than 30 minutes, into a clean beaker.
2 Using scoop provided, add 6 level scoops of powder. (Always add 1 level scoop (4.5g) of powder for each 30ml of water.)
3 Put lid on beaker, shake briskly. Cool beaker under cold running water. Always test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
Feeding Guide from 12 months
To prepare 1 beaker
Cooled boiled water per drink: 180ml fl oz 6, Level scoops of powder: 6
From 12 months, it is recommended your child drinks approximately 500ml of milk per day. You can feed your child 500ml (up to 3 drinks) a day depending on their individual needs.
4.5g scoop included. This information is given as a guide only. Note the volume of prepared formula is slightly greater than that of the water added.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds within 2 hours maximum.
Do not heat drinks in a microwave oven, as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
NANNYcare® Growing up milk should only be used as part of a mixed diet and not as a breast milk substitute.
To promote dental health use a beaker in preference to a bottle.
Avoid prolonged contact of all foods with your child’s teeth.
Be sure to clean teeth after last drink at night.
Never leave your child alone during feeding.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pasteurised Goat Milk Solids (62%), Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (Sunflower and Rapeseed), Minerals, Vitamins, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Vitamins: Ascorbic Acid, Dl-a-Tocopheryl Acetate, Nicotinamide, Retinyl Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Calcium d-Pantothenate, Cyanocobalamin, Phytonadione, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Minerals: Calcium Citrate, Calcium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite
|Typical Values||Per 100ml prepared drink|
|of which saturates g||1.8|
|of which mono-unsaturates g||1.1|
|of which polyunsaturates g||0.66|
|of which sugars g||6.7|
|of which lactose g||6.7|
|Vitamin A µg RE||74|
|Vitamin D3 µg||1.0|
|Vitamin E mg ¿- TE||1.6|
|Vitamin K1 µg||7.4|
|Vitamin C mg||10|
|Thiamin (B1) mg||0.060|
|Riboflavin (B2) mg||0.12|
|Niacin (B3) mg||0.74|
|Vitamin B6 mg||0.047|
|Folic Acid µg||8.7|
|Vitamin B12 µg||0.38|
|Pantothenic acid mg||0.40|