Hipp Organic German Formula Stage 2 no starch version
* Additional iron may be necessary if you are using this formula. Please consult with your pediatrician.
• Suitable from 6 months onwards
• 1 box includes 1 sealed bag of 600g and a measuring spoon
• 600g (21.1oz) which makes 140 fluid ounces of formulaa
• Contains Prebiotic fibers (GOS), Omega 3 & 6 LCPs (DHA & AA)
• Contains Iron
• Essential non-synthetic vitamins and minerals
• Vitamin D and calcium for strong bones and Vitamin A and C for a healthy immune system
• Iron fortified
• Omega 3 and six fatty acids for brain development
• No wheat, soy, egg, or peanut ingredients
• No Starch
• Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free
• No steroids, hormones, antibiotics or GMO ingredients
• Made in Germany
HiPP Bio Combiotik Stage 2 No Starch formula is suitable from 6 months and is ideal for supplementing with breast milk or for exclusive bottle-feeding. Made with carefully selected ingredients and the latest generation of HiPP organic quality milk. HiPP infant formula is specifically tailored to meet your baby’s nutritional needs and contains important ingredients for your baby’s development. It is formulated with all the required minerals and vitamins for your baby to grow strong and healthy, such as iron, Vitamin A, C, and D. Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption and bone growth. It contains natural lactic acid cultures that are found in breast milk. The long chains of polyunsaturated fatty acids, Omega 3 & 6 LCPs (DHA & AA), are important for brain and eye development. It also contains prebiotic and probiotic, which promotes healthy digestion, aids in a healthy gut flora, and helps maintain an overall healthy immunity.
Skimmed milk*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil, rapeseed oil *, sunflower oil*), whey product *, galactooligosaccharides from lactose, calcium carbonate, Vitamin C, potassium chloride, L-tryptophan, calcium chloride, iron sulfate, stabilizer Lactic acid, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®)1 . Vitamin E, vitamin A, niacin, zinc oxide, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin K, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, folic acid, biotin, potassium iodate, vitamin B2, Sodium selenate, vitamin D, vitamin B12 1 Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716 *From organic production Bio palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent inspection bodies
Formula Preparation Instructions
- Clean everything (bottle, teat and ring) in boiling water for 3 – 5 minutes
- Boil new clean water using the volumes in the feeding tables below. Do not use microwaved, artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water
- Cool to optimal mixing temperature: 122 F / 50 C
- Fill 2/3 of the bottle with the clean boiled water
- Using the measuring spoon provided and according to the instructions, add the correct number of scoops – 1 scoop per 1 fluid ounce of water
- Level off with the back of a clean dry knife. Do not compress the powder
- Close the bottle
- Shake well until dissolved (more than 15 seconds). A small foam later should disappear by itself after a short time
- Add remaining water and shake lightly again until solution is evenly distributed and diluted
- Hold the bottle under cold running water. Cool to drinking temperature: 98.6 F / 37 C
- Always test the temperature
- Ready to feed!
Legal Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site or any communications with the Formuland Support Team is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Any information found on this website or provided by the Formuland Support Team has been obtained by Formuland from sources believed to be reliable. The accuracy, completeness, timeliness or correct sequencing of any information found on this website or provided by the Formuland Support Team or services provided, however, is never guaranteed by Formuland . Formuland reserves the right to change any information, terms, conditions and policies at anytime without notice. Formuland does not make any express or implied warranties (including, without limitation, any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use) regarding information from this website or provided by the Formuland Support Team. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you or your child has a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Formuland assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Formuland is not engaged in delivering medical advice or services. The information presented on this site is not intended for diagnostic or treatment purposes. Please consult your own physician for medical advice or services. Formuland will not be liable to anyone for interruption, inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, in information from this website or information provided from the Formuland Support Team or for any damages (whether direct or indirect, consequential, punitive or exemplary) resulting therefrom. Always first consult with a pediatrician or certified professional. Remember to consult your pediatrician on your infant formula choices and issues with switching baby formulas.